Imagine, you're sitting at the restaurant with your friends You all laughing and having a great time. Everything is going perfectly. When it suddenly hits you… Your breath smells! Where does bad breath come from? How to make your breath smell fresh ???
Don't take it as a silly problem.
Bad Breath medically known as Halitosis can be defined as unpleasant smell coming from the mouth. It can either be occasional or chronic.
All the food eaten begins to be broken down in your mouth. If you eat foods with strong odor brushing and flossing or even the use of mouthwash merely covers up the odor temporarily. The odor will not go away completely until the foods have passed out of your body.
- Tobacco Products
- Health Problems
- Dry Mouth
- Oral Infections
- Dental Problems
1. Practice good oral hygiene: Brush twice a day and also clean your tongue as well.
2. Stop smoking and chewing tobacco products
3. Drink lot of water, this will help to beat dry mouth
4. Consult a dentist at least twice in a year.
If proper oral hygiene doesn't help you to get rid of bad breath and your bad breath is accompanied by the following you should consult a dentist:
- Unpleasant odor or taste in the mouth
- Persistent Dry Mouth
- Sores in Mouth
- Difficulty or pain while chewing or swallowing
- Dental Pain or broken teeth
- White coating on the tongue
Dr. Girish P.V is leading orthodontist Smile Architect Invisible Braces Center, who provides top Dental Treatments in Bangalore offers advanced Bad Breath treatment in Bangalore. For more Bad Breath Remedies in Bangalore and expert consultation, click contact us
Mail us@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.invisiblebracesbangalore.com